Home & Real Estate Inspection
We service the MetroPlex providing professional building, home and foundation inspections with computer-generated color picture reports delivered on-the-spot. No waiting for your report to be mailed back from the home office, no run-around. On-site color picture reports in hand when your inspection is complete.
All Alliance home inspectors go through a rigorous training program regardless of previous licensing or experience. All inspections go above and beyond Texas’ state regulations to exceed the minimum standards including energy inspections.
We provide a visual inspection of the property at the day and time of the inspection. Although we cannot see through wall or foretell the future. Our training and experience help us provide an accurate inspection of the condition of the property.
No Additional Fees
- Jacuzzi Tubs
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Multi-zone A/C
Additional Fees Added
- Detached Structures
- Green Houses
- Swimming Pool/Spa
- Sprinklers Systems
- Wood Destroying Insect Reports (Termite Inspections)
Our Service Prices
There are many variables that are unique to each house. Different features require more time and labor to inspect. Therefore the following questions must be asked to receive an accurate quote:
- What year was the house built?
- How many square feet of living space? Many companies charge for the garage square footage, we never have.
- What type of foundation, slab or pier and beam?
- Is the house all-electric or gas equipped mechanical systems?
- Do you need a termite inspection? This is required for FHA loans.